GM Hidden Winch Mounting Plate 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra
A sleek recovery solution that looks like stock! Rough Country's Hidden Winch Plate for '07 & up Chevy / GMC 1500 offers a stylish approach for adding a recovery system to your pickup.
Featuring a standard 4.5in X 10in 4 bolt Winch Mount, our hidden winch plate can fit most standard size winches up to 12,000 lbs and does NOT impede air flow to the radiator. Includes a License Plate Relocation Bracket for displaying a front plate (now required in 30+ states) and an easy Engage / Disengage lever that installs discretely under the hood, allowing easy access to turning the winch on and off. (Optional on GMC models which feature easier access to winch lever.)
Unlike many hidden winch solutions, Rough Country's GM Hidden Winch Plate boasts an incredibly easy install process and does NOT require moving your factory bumper from stock location. With a Flat Black Powdercoated 1/4in Steel Frame and Grade 8 Hardware, this Winch Plate is ready to stand up to the elements, on and off-road.
- Easy installation.
- Hidden install behind the front bumper.
- Does NOT require moving the factory bumper - Front bumper stays in stock location!
- Does NOT impede airflow to the radiator.
- License plate bracket maintains the ability to run a front license plate.
- Engage lever allows easy access to engage/disengage the winch.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market (Standard 4.5in x 10in 4 bolt mount).
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Built from heavy-duty 1/4in thick steel.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours